3.20.2008

New Pics

Anna sharing her throne with Sophia -- she's such a kind queen.
Sophia in the stroller last week when it was in the 70s!!!


Anna's Profile -- funny, it looks just like it did in the ultrasounds.

Gabe racing Matt back to the house. Gabe has inherited Matt's old bike since Matt got a new one for his last birthday and LOVES it! It's all he will ride now.

Matt racing

Matt blowing bubbles. I was trying to get a shot of the bubble coming out of the wand, but my shutter is too slow. (BTW, Laura, my camera doesn't have a fast shutter....it took me probably 5 minutes to get the skateboarding shot and I had to take the picture a few seconds before it'd actually process the image. I'm trying to save up for a nice camera someday, maybe in the next 10 years. haha!)

Gabe blowing bubbles. I love how the bubble is still attached to the wand!
I'm trying to get better at posting pictures. I haven't been taking too many pictures lately because the kids have been ill, not the flu or anything really bad (thank God!), but still feeling lousy. The girls are going to be turning 1 year old in a month!!! We've got some vistors from cold country (Kathy) and beach country (Brian) coming out for the occasion and the boys are sooo excited. Plus, we're planning on taking a trip to NY in June, Lord-willing! I'm very excited about that! I've cut my work hours down to Monday, Wednesday and Saturday -- so it's nice to be home that extra day each week and I've been 'homeschooling' the boys. They really like it and I hope it stays that way. I'm so not the creative type to come up with all these neat projects to do for school, so we basically go through flashcards and a school book we got from Wal-Mart. Thanks to an awesome website (www.starfall.com) Gabe can do all his letters, save maybe 2 he's a little rusty on. Matt is the most inquisitive child EVER! He asks questions 24/7 -- it's amazing how his brain never stops. Well, that's all the time I have for now. TTYN

2 comments:

Kathy said...

So nice of Anna to share her throne with sis! I see she's holding a little animal in her hand has she picked that habit up from the boys?
I can't wait to see how the girls interact with one another... I'm looking so forward to coming I have to NOT think about it but time is now drawing near and there is so much to do before then!
Thanks so much for being so regular in putting up photos. I normally check morning and evening to look at the old and to my delight the new ones.
Love and miss you all
Kathy

Hannah said...

I see pictures of Gabe and I'm like "wow look how long Matthew's hair is...oh wait, that's Gabe!" Matthew is so huge! I hope we all can get together when you come to NY! I'm not avoiding you, honestly. One of these days I'll get an email to you.
I have to check out that starfall website. It seems like I do the same thing with Ethan for "school". Talk to you soon (hopefully)!