9.03.2007

Some newer pics

Anna and Matt hanging out
Anna really likes chillin on the boppy, as long as there's a toy in front of her.

Sophia sleeping. I love when they sleep - so peaceful!

In the middle of cutting Matt's hair last month my clippers ran out of 'juice' (they are cordless) so he ended up with half a haircut. I thought the faux-hawk looked cute on him.

Ben was rocking the girls to sleep and in turn rocked himself to sleep at the same time.

Gabe's got a major chip on his shoulder.

Lake Michigan
Playing in the Sand

Matt made a friend, Sergio, at the Warren Dunes on Lake Michigan.

Gabe, Dominic and Matthew at my grandpa's funeral.

Dominic chasing Matthew around trying to get his motorcycle back.

Matt and Myles making silly faces.

The Lone Ranger -- we don't know where Tanto is....

'Unca Ax'

Dad and the kids after an 8 hour car drive to Nappanee, IN

Matthew got his trophy and popsycle for participating in t-ball.

Precious Anna

Matt was trying to show me the gun in his mouth

Gabe showing me the gum in his mouth (the little green dot in his mouth).

Sophia and Anna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Kathryn just beautiful! I absolutley love the one of Matthew and his cowboy hat!
Kathy

Manda said...

Oh! Thanks for posting more! It's crazy how fast they're all growing. I loooooove that one of Ben and the girls all konked out. That is priceless.

Anonymous said...

The photo of Sophia and Anna together is so sweet. Is that an older photo? I recall that outfit on Anna when I was there. I'm assuming she can't be in it still:)
Kathy
Yeah that shot of Ben and the girls... looks like it was a busy day for all!

Anonymous said...

I looooove Gabe's hair.. the picture of Ben and the girls asleep is too cute!!! .. and I can't believe how big your brother is getting :D