10.31.2006

Survey Fun

1. FIRST NAME? Kathryn
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My great-great grandma.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Maybe last week -- I haven't had my normal cry-once-or-twice-a-week hormones kick in yet.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yeah ... sometimes it's too big though and when I'm filling out forms I run out of room.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? I agree with Irene, sliced deli ham. But I don't get to eat it now too much -- bacteria and pregnancy don't mix too well.
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep, two boys and another on the way.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? I think so, some people think I come off as snobbish, so who knows.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I've tried so many times to start one, but I can never keep it up.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yeah, not too much though, I think??
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yeah.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not now that I have kids, I want to see them grow up!
12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Takes too long, although I have to untie them to put them back on. I mostly wear flips-flops or slip-ons, so my feet don't feel restricted.
13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No -- I need to pump some iron! As for emotions ... I agree with Hannah, I'm such a girl!
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I love sorbet and Coldstones sweet cream ice cream with brownies, fudge and caramel.
15. SHOE SIZE? 8 1/2-9 ... my feet have shrunk for some reason.
16. RED OR PINK? Pink, it reminds me of spring.
17. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my wanting to always please everyone, not being able to say 'no'...I'm getting better though
18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss Ben and my kids when I'm working.
19. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I'm not sending it out, but anyone can try it out.
20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? jeans and socks with sneakers
21. LAST THING YOU ATE? My son's Dino and Sharks fruit snacks :)
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Gabe breathing heavily in my arms (taking a nap)
23. FAVORITE SMELL(s) Oh man ... babies!! campfires, crisp afternoon air, asphalt after rain, clothes that dried outside, roses and lots more
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my dad
25. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU AREATTRACTED TO? eyes, smile and teeth.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well, I don't know who technically sent this to me, but I got it off Hannah and Irene's blogs and I like them both lots! Who makes these questions up??
27. FAVORITE DRINK? water, oj, sprite, and after I give birth I love apple juice and gingerale with cranberry juice.
28. FAVORITE SPORT To do: volleyball, softball, rollerblading/iceskating.
30. EYE COLOR? Blue/green, it's controversial.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Wow -- that's really hard. I really like this salad I get at a restraunt close to my job .... lettuce, lots of cheese, pepperoni and creamy Italian dressing.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy for sure! scary/demonic movies are not my thing!!
34. LAST MOVIE? Oh man ... Hidalgo, maybe.
35. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black with blue cardinals sweatshirt.
36. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, most definitely
37. HUGS OR KISSES? Both -- both my kids like giving them too, hurray for me!
38. FAVORITE DESSERT? brownies with vanilla ice cream, licorice, chocolate chip cookies, coldstone ice cream
39. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ???
40. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ???
41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Shepherding a Child's Heart, Hinds Feet in High Places, Mark and mics. magazines and papers.
42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? the word Belkin
43. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? nada
44. FAVORITE SOUNDS? laughter, baby noises, my son saying, "Mom, I want to obey you.", music, fire crackling, etc
45. ROLLING STONES or the BEATLES? Beatles
46. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Ummm, if Saint Louis is considered my home, than probably southern California
47. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I do hair :)
48. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 1983 in Cottonwood, Arizona.
49. WHAT DOES YOUR HAIR CURRENTLY SMELL LIKE? outside
50. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS TO FEEL? Warm under a soft blanket when it's chilly, loved and my legs when they're not asleep and tingly (thanks, Gabe!) :p
51. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE SIGHTS? my kids getting along, Matthew trying to teach Gabe animals and sounds!, Ben and the kids running round downstairs, people having a good time.
52. WHAT CAN YOU HEAR NOW? My son breathing and Matthew drawing on a piece of paper.
53. WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW? Cleaning or changing Matt's diaper.
54. WHAT TIME IS IT? 1:48 pm
55. DO YOU LIKE DREAM? not usually, i mostly have nightmares or REALLY strange dreams
56. COULD YOU TALK FOR HOURS ABOUT DREAMING? No.
57. ARE YOUR DREAMS USUALLY SAD, HAPPY, COOL, STUPID,SCARY OR A MIX? Usually sad ... my kids getting hurt or dying, me all alone, terrorists attacking, etc.
58. WHAT'S ONE THING YOU ARE TRYING TO/DOING YOUR BESTTO LEARN RIGHT NOW? Trusting in God to supply all my needs.
59. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE OPEN MINDED? I think so, depends on the subject.
60. DO YOU HATE NUMBERS THAT END IN 9? Not really, doesn't matter to me. Usually means I can get rid of some of my pennies. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kat, I like you lots back ;)
~~Rene