10.28.2006

I tried ...

I tried putting up more recent pictures of the kids, but for some reason my camera wouldn't connect with the computer and I wasn't able to. I will try to figure out what was wrong and put more up.

As for an update --

Matthew is getting very tall. He's still skinny though so his 2T pants still fit him in the waist, but it looks like he has high-waters on. haha! But the 3T pants are too big in the waist and a little too long. He soaking everything up like a sponge. We're working on a few Bible verse memorizations and he gets them within two days of sporatic practice. He's recently gotten on an "I want to obey you mom" kick. I'm loving it! He's still rough with Gabe, but we're working on that.

Gabe is growing as well! He's put on a bit of weight and has the gut to prove it. I'll have to post a picture of that sometime. Ben says it's so big it's a second entity. (He's still in the process of naming it.) Gabe's starting to say more words like, Bible "baba", 'dada', 'mama', 'issss' drink (I haven't figured out exactly how he got isss from drink. I think it might be because Matthew would ask for ice, so maybe that's what he thinks water is.) He also says, 'mii' milk, 'dauu' dog, 'caaaa' cat and some others. He's getting very good at animal sounds as well. He does have a temper though. Whenever he gets mad he'll hit whatever is in close proximity to him, even if it's the air. Not a lot has helped with that. He plays with Matthew a lot better! I'm SOOOO happy!

I'm feeling well. I didn't really have any morning sickness this pregnancy, yeah! I did have very strong leanings on what foods to and not to eat. A few times I did get sick, but it was maybe a handful -- which I'm so thankful for because it would be so hard with working! I'm now fourteen weeks along and waiting anxiously to do the Drain-O test. :) hehe Work has been good. Very slow at times, but usually I can find stuff to keep me busy. I'm slowly building a clientelle, which is what I need. So, Lord-willing, I'll get busier within the next month or two. The kids do very very well at the Putz's. Holly has been so awesome watching them while I work! I don't know what we'd do without them!!!!

Ben has been busy, busy, busy at work. He goes to school early and gets home around 5:45pm, eats, works some more, plays with the kids, works some more, goes to bed. The time has been going by pretty quickly though and he's been doing very well in school! He's studying Aquinas right now and is enjoying it very much. Interesting stuff.

My mom's house is *Lord-willing* going to close on the 24th of November! So, they'll be up here the beginning of December! I'm so excited to have them close by!

Alright, that's all the time I have tonight. Hopefully I'll get pictures up soon -- if I can get my camera to cooperate.

Until next time ................

1 comment:

leila♥ said...

ditto =]