11.12.2005

Gabe's ok!


Earlier today Gabe was sitting on his mushroom chair and Matthew was keeping him company while Ben did the dishes. The next thing Ben knew Gabe was making choking sounds. So, he ran into the living room to find Matthew shoving goldfish crackers in Gabes mouth. He had gotten four in there when Ben got there and Matthew had more in his hand. Thankfully Ben was able to get the crackers out of his mouth and calm Gabe down till I got home and nursed him. That was REALLY scary. When I walked in the door Ben says to me,
"You need to nurse him to calm him down ... something happened."
"What happened?" starting the think, 'maybe he fell off the chair....'
"I'll tell you after you start nursing him."
"Just tell me now! What happened."
"Matthew fed Gabe fish crackers."

Thank the Lord he's alright! He's sleeping peacefully right now. :)Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Holly said...

How scarey! So glad he's ok. God is so merciful to us. I couldn't count how many times He has caused me to see one of the kids just about to do something dangerous to the other. He's watching even when we're not.

Manda said...

Whew!

leila♥ said...

amen...

Jody said...

Wow, that would be scary. I can imagine what memory you'll be linking goldfish crackers with. :)

Anonymous said...

"Matthew fed Gabe fish crackers."

That is so in Ben's voice.