10.25.2005

5 Things About Me ....

Well, I got 'tagged' by Amanda to write 5 weird things about me ... here it goes

1. I like to eat raw croissant and buttermilk biscuits (when I'm not pregnant).

2. I am very claustrophobic -- I get slight panic attacks in elevators. It freaks me out if my shoes are too tight and I can't freely move my toes, or if I my covers are too tight and I can't move my legs around.

3. I've listened to the Goodbye Audibles on Yahoo! Messenger hundreds of times because of a certain obsessed two-year old.

4. The clothes in my closet have to all be facing the same direction and on the same color hangers. My spices on my spice rack must be uniform.

5. Here's a real shocker ... I'm a very unorganized person! I try to get organized, but it backfires and I get more cluttered. I'm working on it, though!

Well, I hope this was as informative as you all hoped. :p

Do I have to tag someone?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU are unorganized? This from a person who has all clothes facing the same way and spices lined up?! Hahahah! You're house always looked great! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm the same with ordering hangers in the closet. Also, #2...I need to have comfortable shoes, and at night my sheets and blankets need to be just so before I can sleep!

Kathryn said...

Well, just because my house looked nice when I had guests doesn't mean anything ... I do a major clean before people come over. :D I'm more disorganized as far as getting onto a schedule goes ... I just can't seem to do it.

Oh ... and I thought of another interesting thing about me. I HAVE to have a pillow inbetween my knees when I sleep (I hear it's really good for your back). If I don't have it my knees ache.

There was one other thing, but my memory fails me at the moment.