12.26.2007

Photos

I (Ben) am guest-blogging so I can get some pictures up for my mom. Here are some that I like.

This could be evidence that vanity is natural to women.

Prior to getting her hair colored, it was my thought that, had I not seen Kathryn have Gabe, I would have thought he was Allison's son. I'm glad he's mine.

Here is the second hat Kathryn made for the girls. Although Sophia is modeling it, it was intended for Anna who refused to wear it.



Here is a Cooper's Hawk (I think) eating a Mourning Dove for breakfast. It was cool getting so close to it.


I got Matt a bow and arrow for his fourth birthday. Don't worry, he can only use it with me.

Oops. I was wrong. Anna had her hat on for a minute.



This was last November at Rockwoods Reservation in Eureka. Gabe walked across that whole log with almost no help from me (there was a lot more to it than the picture shows).


Gabe is looking down at a cave at Rockwoods Reservation.

Here is the entrance to the cave that Matt and I went about 4 feet into. We didn't have a flashlight, and, well, caves are dark!

Hair.
Cheeks.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Thanks for the new photos Ben. I love the shot of Sophia with the hat,great job Kathryn! And the one of Alison and Gabe and last but not least Anna in the one titled hair.

Anonymous said...

Dude! A Bow! SWEET!!!