8.19.2006

Sugar High

Here's Matthew ... the other night I made cookies for an early birthday present to myself, haha! After dinner he was allowed two cookies because he finished all the dinner on his plate. We went on a bike ride and when we came back had some things to do, so we did our thing and let the kids play. Soon after we got back I was on the computer and Matthew comes up to me and says, "I want to be a good boy." I say, "I want you to be a good boy too!" I turn to say more when I see this chocolate face! He had stolen two more cookies off the counter and eaten them!! Oh man ... the sugar high this kid had was AMAZING! Everything was funny, he was jumping everywhere and wouldn't go to sleep for anything. Oh well, it makes for a funny story! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Holly said...

That's funny! Great pics, Kathryn.